Aarhus, Denmark | One Day Intensive Mentoring | Sept 8th 2017 | More dates available
This full day one-on-one mentoring is costume tailored around your needs and interests, and will focus entirely on what you wish to learn, master and solve to take you to the next level.
The day will be tailored around your needs, whether you wish to gain insight into:
* the process of creating a cookbook (workflow, storytelling, concept, imagery, design, marketing & media strategy)
* writing a top-notch book proposal
* mastering the skills of storytelling and/or recipe writing
* want to learn specific photographic techniques (and finding your own voice and visual identity)
* fast-track your postprocess skills (DSLR and/or Iphone)
* discover your creative voice
* or perhaps create a more effective time-efficient workflow
Meet me in my home-town of Aarhus in Denmark (European Capital of Culture 2017) to elevate or refine your skills, clarify your direction and goals and up-level your knowledge, creativity and business.
You will fill out a questionnaire a week before we meet, so that we make sure that we focus on the things that are really important to you.
The One Day Intensive includes
* Questionnaire before we meet, so that we know exactly what to focus on to accelerate your learning and skills
* 8 hours of intensive mentoring and teaching in my studio as well as in Aarhus
* Breakfast in my home near the beach in Aarhus
* Lunch in Greenilicious in the heart of Aarhus (my own organically based take-away boutique-café)
* Afternoon tea
The mentoring is on location in Aarhus and takes place from 9am-5pm.
€995 Once Off Payment.
If you are two friends that wish to sign up together the price is €795 per person Once Off Payment.
🇩🇰 If you wish to pay in Danish kroner the fee is 7.400 DDK ekskl. moms (or 5.900 DKK ekskl. moms per person, if you are two). The fee can be paid by bank transfer, or paypal (or mobile pay if you are from Denmark). The one-on-one can be taught in either Danish or English.
If you are a small group of colleagues or friends, who wish to have a small private group workshop, I also offer such tailored around your needs and interests. They offer a more directed and engaged teaching style than the open workshops with 10-12 participants, since you will have my complete and full attention the entire time.
Please send me an email if you have any questions or wish to inquire about a private workshop, specific dates for a 'One Day Intensive' etc.
Can't wait to meet and teach you all you need to know to grow and develop your skills.